21 June 2010

@fionaweb's musical meme


Thanks to @fionaweb for this meme. It was a lot of fun.

Here are the destructions:

1. Open your library (iTunes, iPod, etc)

2. Put it on shuffle

3. Press play

4. For every question, type the song that’s playing

5. When you go to a new question, press the next button

6. Don’t lie and try to pretend you’re cool!

Opening Credits:
Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand

Waking Up:
Our House - Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young

First Day At School:
Flux (Live at the Enmore, Sydney) - Bloc Party


Falling In Love:
Regret - New Order (geez, what is that saying for me!)


Fight Song:
The Submarine - Whitley

Breaking Up:
Procession - New Order (really?)

Prom:
Road to Recovery - Midnight Juggernauts (but I don't do proms!)

Life:
Babylon - David Gray (this is not even supposed to be on my iPhone!!!)

Mental Breakdown:
Ruined in a Day - New Order (how appropriate)

Driving:
Nothing in My Way - Keane (ditto)

Flashback:
I Feel Better - Hot Chip (I'm so pleased that this was delivered)

Getting Back Together:
Square One - Coldplay

Wedding:
Slippage - Goldfrapp (not that I'm allowed to have a wedding anyway)

Birth of Child:
Today Will Be Better, I Swear! - Stars

Final Battle:
Parachutes - Coldplay


Death Scene:
Liar - New Order (this can't be right)


Funeral Song:
Perfect Kiss - New Order (so Shuffle is random, right?)

Remembrance Song:
She's So High - Blur


End Credits:
This is the Life - Two Door Cinema Club

The image I took with my iPhone while listening to music on my way home tonight. It was a really beautiful scene and the camera does it no justice.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Am so doing this. I like your music! (altho a LOT of New Order there...not that that's a bad thing).
Kate