30 June 2010

Warning! This post contains cupcakes

But you have to find them . . .



I gave a talk to staff of the Australian Museum about our Wallwisher feedback board today. On the way back I took the opportunity to take a few images with my new camera. I'm still learning about its use and all of its features. The morning wasn't too cold but it was really still and clear. The sky was a vivid blue and made a perfect background. I'm enjoying just being in Sydney with all it has to offer and my work at UTS Library.

5 comments:

Kim said...

very nice looking cakes too! Terrific photos.

Unknown said...

Ta Kim. I ate one of them!

Kim said...

i had cake too today

Penny said...

yum! they look delish

restructuregirl said...

You make Sidknee look attractive! Even to a Melbournian.
I love the way you show first the cropped one of the Memorial with water in front, then the wider view. Spectacular.

Your virtual cake beats my virtual cake. Less imagination required.