14 June 2010

Ghylene's two things meme (via @bonitoclub)


Thanks to Bonito Club for this meme.

Two names you go by:

1) Mal

2) Malcolm (but I hate it!)

Two things you are wearing right now:

1) Old Nike Free shoes

2) G-Star jeans

Two things you would want (or have) in a relationship:

1) Fun

2) Decent sex

Two things you like to do:

1) Excercise (swim, ride, run)

2) Visual arts

Two things you want very badly at the moment:

1) The leak to be fixed in my house & all damage repaired

2) The new camera I purchased online ages ago to finally arrive!

Two things you did last night:

1) Watched Animal Kingdom

2) Ate Turkish food for dinner

Two things you ate today:

1) Cheese & spinach roulade with salad
2) Muesli

Two people you last talked to:

1) Gary
(a close friend from Melbin)
2) My Mum

Two things you’re doing tomorrow:

1) Breakfast with Gary

2) Working

Two Favorite Holidays

1) Hawaii

2) Sweden

Two favourite beverages

1) Piccolo Latte (espresso)

2) Coffee

Two things about me you may not have known.

1) I hate hot spicy food
(like chilli)
2) I barrack for Hawthorn in the AFL

Two jobs I have had in my life:

1) Army officer

2) Intelligence analyst

Two movies I would watch over and over:

1) Magnolia
2) Big Wednesday

Two places I have lived:

1) Melbin
2) London

Two of my favourite foods:

1) Choklit

2) Even more choklit

Two places I’d rather be right now:

1) New York City ('cos I've never been)
2) Milan, Italy (ditto)

Oh. the image is a decent-looking fixie I saw after the Melbin Midsumma parade earlier this year. Go figure.

4 comments:

Penny said...

hee --- like the choklit.

snail said...

Oh bloody 'ell...piccolo latte is also my favourite bevvy...well maybe that and chinotto.

MissSophieMac said...

I somehow forgot choclit! I love choclit too!

tony said...

oh yes, definitely choclit. And chinotto.