24 June 2010

My life according too . . .

Thanks to @bonitoclub for this idea.

Using only song names from one artist (anyone you like), answer these questions. Try not to repeat a song title.

My life according to The Cure

Are you a male or female: M

Describe yourself: I'm a Cult Hero

How do you feel: Boys Don't Cry

Describe where you currently live: A Forest (Tree Mix)

If you could go anywhere, where would you go? In Between Days (Shiver Mix)

Your favourite form of transportation: The Walk (Everything Mix)

Your hobby: Let's Go To Bed

Your best friend? Close to Me (Closer Mix)

You and your best friends are: The Love Cats

What’s the weather like: Going Nowhere

Favourite time of day: A Night Like This

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: Sleep When I'm Dead

What is life to you: Hot Hot Hot!!! (Extended Mix)

Your relationship: Fascination Street (Extended Mix)

Your fear: Killing an Arab or Sinking

What is the best advice you have to give: Trust

Thought for the Day: To Wish Impossible Things

My soul’s present condition: A Reflection

My motto: Play for Today

2 comments:

comrade harps said...

Are you a male or female:
This Charming Man

Describe yourself: Unloveable
How do you feel: Still Ill

Describe where you currently live: Rusholme Ruffians

If you could go anywhere, where would you go? London

Your favourite form of transportation: The Draize Train

Your hobby: Stretch Out And Wait

Your best friend? Asleep

You and your best friends are: Half A Person

What’s the weather like: What Difference Does It Make?

Favourite time of day: Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: I Know It's Over

What is life to you: Nowhere Fast

Your relationship: Girlfriend In A Coma

Your fear: The Headmaster Ritual

What is the best advice you have to give: Accept Yourself

Thought for the Day: Meat Is Murder

My soul’s present condition: Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now

My motto: How Soon Is Now?

Anonymous said...

I would have to say your post is Just like Heaven...